Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Latest News From North Carolina

I spoke to Summer yesterday and today and got the latest on the ferrets.

Romana is healing beautifully and is back with the others. Summer had me on portable speakerphone and Romana ran to my voice and followed wherever the phone went. Summer thinks she misses me. I wish I could tell her I miss her too. I miss all the ferrets. I hate having to travel and be away from them for weeks at a time.

Nyssa was quite active yesterday but Summer told me what I already saw: she's so terribly thin she reminds us of Ryo-Ohki at the end of her life. As long as we can keep Nyssa happy and comfortable... I just hope I get some more time with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home