Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Lots of Playtime; Zephyr's Little Adventure

The ferrets had about 13 hours of playtime as I left them free roaming in the room last night. They were mostly well behaved and probably slept through a lot of the time but at least they weren't caged.

I forgot their nail clipper and they are all way overdue for nail trimming. Well... at 4:30 AM Zephyr's nail was caught deep in a polar fleece toy which was suddenly no fun for her. I was able to scruff her and gently work it out. I guess I'll have to pick up a set of nail clippers tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home