Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I don't know why, but...

I don't know why, but Nyssa is doing much better. Yes, I know there is no cure for lymphoma, but she seems happier, a bit more active, and certainly more affectionate that she's been in a while. This morning she, like Ella, followed me around like a puppy and wanted to be held. When Nyssa isn't feeling well she wants to be left alone. She also handled a little aggressiveness from Zephyr last night very quickly and effectively. There's still no doubt which ferret is in charge and it's Nyssa.

Chin Soon, OTOH, is still a little bundle of energy but she has an appointment to see the vet which will likely lead to adrenal surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home