Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Spoiled Brat, Part III

Nyssa, my spoiled little brat, had normal output last night and this morning for the first time in a week. She also climbed to the upper hammock for the first time in Wisconsin. She now expects me to feed her every time she wakes up. She ate quite a bit of Totally Ferret (for older pet ferrets) from my hand again this morning and she definitely seems stronger and slightly heavier. I'm going to have to buy another little bag of TF senior as well if that's all she's going to eat. Her hydration is clearly much better too.

Yeah, doing it this way is a pain but... I see real improvement in Nyssa for the first time since the move and at this point in her life that is another minor miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home