Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Nyssa May Be Spoiled But It's Working Out Well

The ferrets got about four hours of playtime tonight. Nyssa got up not once but twice, running around for a full hour, the most I've seen in a long time. OK, she didn't run around the whole time. She wanted me to feed her on three separate occasions. Oh, and yes, I obliged. This was a ferret that didn't want to eat or drink and appeared to be on death's door. Now she still is skin and bones but she's active, alert, and demanding. She also wanted to be played with, held, carried around... If this is what it takes to keep my old girl going into the new year I'm all for it.

The three younger ferrets were also full of it tonight. Zephyr is clearly jealous of the attention Nyssa is getting. She jumped Nyssa once and looked for attention from me about all night. I tried to give Zephyr a bunch of one on one time as well. I made sure not to neglect Chin Soon or Ella in the process. Needless to say I didn't get anything done tonight. I think the ferrets were happy about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home