Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Nyssa Is Eating On Her Own :)

Nyssa is eating and drinking on her own again. I didn't rush quickly enough to give her what she wanted and Nyssa clearly decided she was hungry and the regular food mix was acceptable.

I think what happened is that Nyssa was feeling really puny and he stomach had been upset. Spoiling her and encouraging her may have gotten her past a little crisis. I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief.

At least now I don't have to come home for lunch (20 minutes each way) this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home