Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lady Ayeka doing better

The new medication regime has definitely helped Lady Ayeka. Her energy is way up and she is playing for two hours or more on most nights now. Her diarrhea is intermittent now and she is having many more normal poops. It's great to have her almost back to her old self. I really had no real hope that she would actually get better based on my previous experiences with lymphoma. Kudos to Dr. Robert Rosing at Miamitown Animal Hospital in Cleves, OH. I seem to have found a ferret vet who knows his stuff and really could help Ayeka. Thanks also to Lori Sies who runs the shelter in the area and first recommended Dr. Rosing.

Otherwise it's status quo. Chin Soon is becoming a real sweetheart, sometimes even offering kisses without nibbles now. It's nice to give a report where everything is pretty good for a change.

I can't wait until Ella and Zephyr arrive with my ex-housemate. I hope they give Chin Soon the hyper playmates she needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home