Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Ayeka proves me wrong...

My little princess, Lady Ayeka, decided to make me pay for that post about her not doing well by being her old Energizer Ferret self. She ran for 2 hours 5 min. straight last night. Once upon a time that wouldn't have been all that much but in recent months it is the most energy and stamina we've seen from her. Ayeka pounced all the other ferrets and gave Nyssa a particularly good thrashing. She also rediscovered her love of my stairs. Ayeka also has rediscovered marinating and definitely wanted to wrestle with me.

Her poop remains the same: sometimes better, sometimes worse. All in all, though, she's doing better than I've seen since she got here. I'm going to wait a little on that vet appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home