Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Three Remaining Ferrets Are Doing Fine

I know it's been a very long time since I posted to the ferrets' blog. It's a long story. I will be posting again, at least from time to time. I have recently updated the ferrets' website, both text and some pictures, so a vist there may be in order for those of you who can't get enough cute ferrets stories and photos.

Ella, Zephyr, and Chin Soon are all doing fine. They are healthy and happy. I now have medical records for Ella and Zephyr from the time Celia originally rescued them. Ella is at least five years old now. She's still as bouncy and playful as ever.

I'll post more soon. For now here is a new picture of Chin Soon being a stand up ferret :)

Chin Soon standing up


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home