Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Friday, May 05, 2006

A Gift For Nyssa's Birthday

Nyssa did get a gift for her eighth birthday -- a nicer one than I could have given her. She felt better on her birthday evening and was able to take part in ferret playtime for a total of maybe 45-50 minutes. Her beloved doggie was checked on and moved for safe keeping. Nyssa ran around and even took some revenge on Zephyr for jumping her.

Seeing Nyssa playing and running makes all the efforts to keep her going worthwhile. Next on the agenda: a visit to Dr. Wolfe on Tuesday for a melatonin implant which we hope will help relieve her adrenal disease symptoms.

Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Summer said...

I have my fingers crossed for Nyssa this AM. Please drop me an email and let me know how it works out at the vet's office today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home