Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Nyssa -- She's 8!

Today is Nyssa's birthday. She is eight years old. Happy Birthday, Nyssa!

In one respect I'm really happy. Nyssa's vets didn't think she'd live to see her seventh birthday and here she is at her eighth. It's a bittersweet day because Nyssa's long battle with lymphoma and now adrenal disease is really taking a toll on her. She had not been feeling well the last 24 hours and I am very worried about her at the moment. Nyssa has surprised me by bouncing back beforeso maybe she has one more little miracle in her.

I'm already spoiling Nyssa rotten so I haven't figured out anything extra special I can do for her today.
Nyssa


Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Summer said...

Yay, Happy Birthday to Nyssa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home