Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Ella-bear

Before I post about Nyssa and Ella going to the vet I realized that I had never, ever posted the obligatory cute picture of Ella. OK, it's time, isn't it?

This summer Ella slimmed down and became a typical skinny weasel. This past spring, though, after recovering from adrenal surgery, she was doing a fair imitation of a miniature Kodo. Kodo, who was big in every way, earned the nickname of Big Bear. With Ella on the pleasingly plump side I started calling her Ella-bear because she really did remind me of Kodo. She, like Kodo, is a big sweetheart. OK, she's a little sweetheart now but she was a big sweetheart then.

Here is Ella last April taking a snooze on a comfy blanket with one of her toys.

My next post will have the latest Ella news and Nyssa news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home