Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Soon To Be Wisconsin Weasels

I've accepted a job offer that is going to move me to Green Bay, Wisconsin just in time for winter. Brrr... Good thing ferrets have fur coats, eh? If you want more details please see my Entropy (personal) blog. So... for the next little bit Summer gets to watch the ferrets one last time while I pack and make a trip up north to look for housing. One of the really good things about this new job is that it means very little travel from now on, which means I get to have my ferrets full time again. I can't wait!

The bad news right now is that Romana isn't feeling well. She's got an upset stomach, has been low energy, and generally has been out of sorts. Our beggar-in-chief is even refusing treats, though she is still eating. Summer is taking her to see Dr. Weston tomorrow. I think Summer is getting to know the road to Pittsboro all too well. She's done a great job taking care of the ferrets and I am eternally grateful.

One thing Summer has been doing is taking some very cute pictures of the little weasels. While she mostly free roams the ferrets (giving them a dedicated room when she's not home) the current business most often goes back into the cage to find their favorite sleep sacks and hammocks. Here's a great picture of (top to bottom) Chin Soon, Ella, and Zephry in their cube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home