Ferrets' blog

A blog with news about my ferrets: Tata, Izzie and Liira. There will also be reminiscense about Tenchi, Adric, Ker Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee, Podo, Kodo, Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon, all of whom are gone now.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wild Night For Little Weasels

This month I've been moving into a new apartment. The ferrets have been staying at the old place with my good friend and former housemate while I got things moved and setup at the new place. Last night the ferrets finally came to live in their new home.

The ferts were definitely stimulated by their new surroundings last night: Zephyr ran for well over 2 hours and Chin Soon was absolutely wild. Zephy discovered that my bathroom door doesn't latch well. I'll have to see if my landlord will do something to fix that tomorrow.

I often read how old ferrets slow down and are a bit mellower. My two clearly don't know they are supposed to be old.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home